Courses of Dionysos Satellite Observatory
Dionysos Satellite Observatory offers the following courses:
- Summer field exercises in higher and satellite geodesy 8th semester
- Specialized topics in satellite geodesy 9th semester
- Applications in higher and satellite geodesy 9th semester
The members of DSO participate in a large number of courses :
1) School of Rural and Surveying Engineering
- Geodesy Ι 2nd semester
- Technical and topographic drawing 1st semester
- Introduction to Programming 1st semester.
- Geodesy IV. 5th semester
- Theory of errors and adjustments I 5th semester.
- Godesy V 6th semester
- Geodetic Astronomy 6th semester.
- Introduction to gravity field 7th semester.
- Satellite positioning and navigation 7th semester..
- Theory of errors and adjustments II 8th semester
- Geophysical surveys- Gravimetry 8th semester
- Hydrography - Oceanography 8th semester
- Maritime geodesy 9th semester
2) School of Civil Engineering
- Geodetic applications 4th semester.
3) School of Architecture Engineering
- Topography 4th semester
4) School of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering
- Geodesy and mine surveying 8th semester